Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Deep Happyness Wishing

Peace…..Happines That Cant Explain

Every One In This Worl Need Safety And Affection.The Deep Happines That Cant Explain.The Long Journey That I Have Start From When Iam Still Be a Baby Until Now Never Ending Story.Childhood Time,Growing Up Be Teenager,Be More Adult And Old,Sadness And Happines With Everyone In This World.
I Get Happines In My Live,what Ever I Want Always Come From My Parent.Yhey Love Me so Much,Their love and Attention Learn Me To Be Powerfull Girl.Always Try To Be Survive In Any Condition.Thanks To All Of You That Have Given Me Love and Attention.I Never Forget It.Hope God Give Me More Time And Chance In This World To Give My Love Back To You.Day By Day.... Unfeel,I Have Spend My Long Live.

I Hope Happines Will Come To Me And All Of Human Beings In This Earth.Peace N Love Will Come True And There Are No War,That Make Sufeery/Misery,Violence,and Needy Again.No Sadness Tears Again Fall Down.By The God I Just Want To Live In Peace World.Start Your Live With Smile Friend. Peace.....

No comments: